Forms for Coordinators
This form can be used to gather the names of the trip participants at the start of the trip. The names are then entered by the Coordinator into the website after completion of the trip.
Visitors on trips are also required to sign the Risk Waiver on the reverse of this form.
An Incident Report should be filled out by the Coordinator in the following situations:
- An accident, injury or health problem occurs which necessitates outside medical help OR which severely impedes the progress of the trip or causes it to be abandoned.
- A person becomes lost and outside help is needed to find them, OR the search severely impedes the progress of the trip or causes it to be abandoned.
- Major damage to property or issues with landowners.
- Any occurrence that the Coordinator feels should be brought to the attention of the Club.
- It should be submitted promptly to the Trip Secretary.
Other forms for use by Members are listed in the section “Dates, Forms & Documents”.
Cathedral Rock, Tasmania